Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello Bloggerville!

OK!  Hello everyone.  I hope all is well with you.  It may seem silly to start this Blog out this way.  But, when thinking about how to start, I decided the best way to start is like I would start one of my Live Sets on Second Life (SL) ... you do know about Secone Life, don't you.  Well, if you said "YES!," then all is good.  If you said "A little," then I think you might need some more info.  If you said "No," well, then you need a *lot* of additional info (see links at bottom of page).

Anyway, I am usually coming to you out of my (or someone else's) Venue in SL.  Mostly Live, on the spot (well, maybe 30 secs later because of streaming lag), just me and my 12-string bringing you mostly my own original songs (hits and otherwise).

There's lots of other things to know about me and the Sounds of Ray.  I'll be listing them here and there.  And I'll be keeping you posted on the latest of what's going on, too.  So, stay tuned!  Return often (or subscribe to a feed).

So, until the next post, have fun ... in whatever life you are in.

OH!!!  One more thing ... you can't find me as myself in SL.  I am Ray Weyland there.  Say "Hi" if you are nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment