Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog VS Website

Well, just a quick note here to comment about the fact that I have my website (Sounds-of-ray dot com) and this Blog at Blogspot.  Both have blogs.  Both have lists of my songs.  Both have links to similar things.
So, what gives?  I think I will answer that by saying that *this* site will be more blog-like than the website.  Plus, I’ll be talking more about my music on the website and more about my feelings about music and things here.
So, if you want info, go to my main web site.  You want my impressions and opinions, look around in here.  In truth, this blog should end up more interesting than the other.  But, “interesting” is in the eye of the beholder.  So, you decide.
Short post this one.  Another longer one coming later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment